Want to study in peace and quiet and go out in the vibrant city? With this long stay studio in the brand new student complex Vitro you are on a top spot in the heart of Rotterdam. The former office building has been completely renovated into 87 surprising studios for students.
From your fully independent studio you have everything you need within reach. Just steps away is the river Maas and you can walk straight into the city centre. All educational institutions are easily accessible by bike or public transport. In 3 minutes you can cycle to the Erasmus University College, in 6 minutes to the Erasmus MC and in 12 minutes to the Erasmus University. Need to do some shopping? The SPAR supermarket is located directly under the studios! The metro, tram and train station Rotterdam Blaak is an 8 minute walk away.
This long stay studio is a type D and has the following layout:
- Located on the 8th floor at the back of the building, accessible by elevator;
- Approx. 24m² surface area excluding storage;
- Living/bedroom with open kitchen;
- Bathroom with toilet;
- Private storage room in the basement of approx. 3m²;
- Shared roof garden on the 1st floor;
- Shared Miele Laundry Boutique;
- Shared internal bicycle storage.
- Inventory/decoration: PVC floor, window coverings, lamps and a hanging system for paintings.
- Kitchen facilities: refrigerator with freezer, induction hob, combination microwave, hood and sink.
- Bathroom Facilities: shower, sink, toilet and wall mirror.
- Heating system: district heating.
- Glazing: double glazing.
- Energy label B.
- The monthly base rent is € 690,01. The service costs for general facilities, decoration, internet and television are charged by the landlord on top of the monthly rent and amount to € 120,- per month. Additional monthly costs consist of district heating, water and electricity are estimated to be around € 125,- (without any guaranty). We will help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is possible for students aged 23 and older.
- The deposit amounts to once the monthly rent including service charges.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person and not suitable for couples.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months. This is a temporary lease for the duration of your studies. With the completion of your studies, the lease will end and a new student will be offered the opportunity to live in this nice place.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement students:
- This property is only suitable for students. MBO, HBO, WO as well as PhD students are eligible;
- Dutch students must have a guarantor. International students without a guarantor who lives or works in the Netherlands are eligible by paying a double security deposit.
Income requirements guarantor:
- Living or working in the Netherlands;
- Immediate family member (parents, step-parents, grandparents or brother/sister);
- Minimum net income of € 4.000,- per month. The spouse’s/partner’s income may be included;
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
Go to the website of Vitro Rotterdam to apply for a studio. Do you have any questions? Mail us and we will normally respond within 2 working days. We look forward to hearing from you!
I have found my lovely apartment through Perfectrent. The person who helped me to in the whole process was Aniek since the day number 1 that I went to look the place she was very friendly polite and 100 profesional. Spite there were a huge group of people at the time looking for the same place . Once I applied for this place I was fortunately selected and since then thanks to Aniek all the process went smoothly and fast. The communication with her was top Completely recommend her and the company Many thanks Aniek