Attractive 3-room apartment at the Fleringenstraat in the quiet residential area Beverwaard in the IJsselmonde district for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the first floor with a view over a little park. The city centre is reachable in 25 minutes by bike and in 30 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, also shopping centre Keizerswaard, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 35m².
- Bedroom of ca. 11.5m².
- Extra room of ca. 8.5m².
- Bathroom of ca. 3m².
- Hall of ca. 5.5m².
- Laundry room of ca. 1.5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 5m² at the backside of the apartment.
- Spacious shared courtyard at the frontside.
- Storage room of ca. 8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 950,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with a child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.