Very spacious 3-room double upper house at the popular Eendrachtsweg in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly furnished condition and is situated on the third and fourth floor. The city centre is reachable in 2 minutes by bike. Around the corner you can find the famous Witte de Withstraat with its many restaurants, bars and art galleries. Also the supermarket, tram and metro connection can be found in short walking distance.
- Entry with hallway of ca. 1m².
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 60m² and access to the balcony.
- Separate toilet of ca. 2m².
- Hall of ca. 4m².
- Bedroom of ca. 23m² with airconditioning.
- Second bedroom of ca. 19m² with airconditioning.
- Bathroom of ca. 7m².
- Second separate toilet of ca. 1m².
- Hall of ca. 6m².
- Storage on the ground floor of ca. 3m².
- Inventory/Decoration: partly furnished as seen on the pictures.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, washing machine and dryer.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The monthly rent is € 1.650,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.650,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons of a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!