Superb, newly completed 2-room apartment on the Eendrachtsweg in the city center for rent. The apartment is decorated and located on the first floor, reachable by elevator. In the vicinity are the trendy Witte de Withstraat where numerous restaurants, wine bars and art galleries can be found. There is also a supermarket, tram and metro station in the immediate vicinity and the city center within walking distance.
- Living room with luxury open kitchen of ca. 27m². From the living room you can enjoy a beautiful view of the canal.
- Bedroom of ca. 15m², located at the rear, overlooking the "Eendracht Chapel" from 1871.
- The bedroom has a wardrobe of ca. 1.5m².
- Adjacent to the kitchen a large storage room with fridge and freezer.
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 4m².
- Storage room with washing machine.
- Inventory/Decoration: high quality PVC floor, lamps, curtains and hanging systems.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker with integrated extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, boiling water tap and oven with microwave functionality.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, toilet and washing basin with drawer and a large mirror.
- Heating facilities: underfloor heating.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit (waiting list may apply).
- The monthly rent is € 1.350,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.700,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We would love to show this house!
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.