Newly renovated 3-room apartment at the Dorpsweg in the Charlois district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike (Maastunnel in front of the door) and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Bright Living room with open kitchen of ca. 20m².
- Bedroom of ca. 11m² at the back side.
- Extra room of ca. 8m².
- Bathroom of ca. 7m².
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 3m².
- Storage of ca. 3m² in the basement. Ideal for storing your bike.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin with furniture and mirror, washing machine conncetion and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 850,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.700,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.