Modern recently renovated 3-room apartment on the Delistraat on the hip Katendrecht for rent. The apartment with south facing balcony is located opposite the Fenix Food Factory and is located on the 2nd floor with a view of the water of the New Maas and the Wilhelmina Pier, where the towers of Hotel New York are visible. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition. The Deliplein has many nice restaurants, stores and cultural facilities, such as the Walhalla Theater and the Lantarenvenster. Also the cruise ship SS Rotterdam is permanently moored in Katendrecht. For a cozy evening with a snack and a drink you can cycle or walk via the Deliplein to the Rijnhaven bridge within a few minutes to the Wilhelminapier with Hotel New York, the New Luxor Theater and the Foodhallen. All this makes Katendrecht a special and popular place in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Living room of ca. 24m².
- Spacious kitchen of ca. 8m² with access to the sunny balcony of over 6m².
- Bedroom of ca. 12m².
- Extra room of ca. 7m², ideal to use as office space.
- Bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Spacious hallway with separate toilet.
- Inventory/Furnishings: laminate floor.
- Facilities kitchen: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and oven.
- Facilities bathroom: shower, sink and washing machine connections.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.195,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.390,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.
My experience with PerfectRent was excellent. Aniek was my agent always very friendly and open to answer any questions I had. There was no need to sent out any reminders for the answer came pretty quickly. I received a very good explanation about the way the viewing renting etc. would go. Very satisfied about the service I received