Perfect for 3 students! Just 10 minutes cycling from the Erasmus University: a 4-room apartment at the Cornelis Bloemaertsingel in the green and safe neighbourhood Prins Alexander for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the seventh floor. An elevator is available, which can be used to reach the floor. The city centre is reachable in 20 minutes by bike and in 30 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the lake Kralingse Plas, the shopping centre Het Lage Land and the metro station.
- Living room of ca. 23m².
- Bedroom of ca. 10m².
- Bedroom of ca. 7m².
- Bedroom of ca. 14m².
- Bathroom of ca. 3m².
- Separate toilet of ca. 1m².
- Balcony of ca. 8m².
- Convervatory of ca. 2m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 1.495,-. The costs for heating are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 60,- with subsequent settlement. Additional monthly costs consist of water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 4.665,-
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 3 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to the gross monthly income with 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
Seamless and easy