Spectacular, recently renovated ‘loft’ apartment in a former factory building at the Coolhaven in the Delfshaven district, is a treat for the eye and soon available! There is a durable, luxurious finishing touch, such as a ceramic countertop, a floor poured in concrete, beautiful tiling in the bathroom and a unique rvs extractor fan. The accommodation is rented in (partly) furnished condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 8 minutes by bike and in 8 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find Historical Delfshaven, The Erasmus hospital, The Park with the Euromast, several shops, supermarket Albert Heijn and metrostation Coolhaven.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 48m², overviewing the Coolhaven.
- Bedroom of ca. 15m², in halfopen connection with the sleeping area.
- High quality bathroom of ca. 8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: partly furnished.
- Kitchen facilities: ceramic countertop, cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, shower, washing basin, toilet and wash/dry combination connection.
- Heating facilities: central heating system and floor heating.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.450,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Preferably respond by e-mail. We will quickly respond with a viewing proposal.