Spacious, neat 4-room apartment at the Brussestraat in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the ground floor. The center can be reached in 2 minutes by bike and in the immediate area are the Goudsesingel and Oostplein with several nice stores, cafes and restaurants.
- Living room of ca. 18m².
- Bedroom of ca. 15m².
- Bedroom of ca. 7m².
- Extra room of ca. 7m².
- Hallway of ca. 9.5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony on the east with a surface of ca. 5m².
- Basement storage of ca. 8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and spots in the bathroom and toilet.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, dish washer and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.195,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.390,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is possible for students.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.