Unfortunately we have to inform you that the viewing is fully booked. We have a strict maximum number of persons per viewing. Due to major interest in this accommodation, we do not schedule any more viewing at this moment.
Neat 3-room apartment on the Brussestraat in Kralingen for rent. The living space is rented in partly upholstered condition and is located on the second floor. The city center can be reached in 2 minutes by bike. In short distance you can find public transport facilities, supermarkets, the Goudsesingel and Oostplein several nice stores, cafes and restaurants.
- Living room with a surface of ca. 22m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 13.2m².
- Room with a surface of ca. 7.9m².
- Kitchen with a surface of ca. 6.5m² and acces to the balcony of ca. 3m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 1.6m².
- Hall with a surface of ca. 9m².
- Inventory/Decoration: the laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: gas cooker and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.195,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.390,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only possible for a couple, not for home sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is possible for students.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!