Wonderful 3-room apartment at the Beukelsdijk in Delfshaven for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the third floor. The city centre is reachable in a 10 minute walk. In short distance you can find Central Station, a supermarket and the city centre.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 33m².
- Side room with a surface of ca. 5.5m².
- Hall with a surface of ca. 6m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 18m².
- Extra room with a surface of ca. 6.5m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 2.6m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, curtains and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge, freezer, oven, electric cooking plate, hood, dishwasher.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.100,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- The deposit equals € 1.100,-.
- The inhabitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Inhabitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum renting period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.