Newly renovated 4-room apartment at the Bergweg in the Noord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first and second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 27m2.
- Bedroom with conservatory of ca. 21m2 and space that could be used as walk-in closet of ca. 2.5 m2.
- Separate toilet of ca. 1m2.
- Hallway of ca. 3m2.
- Bedroom of ca. 14.5m2.
- Bedroom of ca.16m2.
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 6m2.
- Hallway of ca. 5m2.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.795,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.795,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 3 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person, and 3 times the rent for 2 people and 3.5 times the rent for 3 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.