3-room apartment with stunning view over the lake at the Bergse Dorpsstraat in the Hillegersberg district for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with a surface of ca. 26m². From the living room you enjoy a stunning view over the lake Bergse Voorplas.
- Half open kitchen with a surface of ca. 5m².
- Bedroom at the calm back side of the building with a surface of ca. 18m².
- Extra room with a surface of ca. 4m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 4m².
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished as to be seen on the photos. Upon wish the landlord will add furniture as for instance a two persons bed (without extra costs) or can remove furniture.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, two washing basins and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: partly double glazing.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.095,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet and other service costs are € 155,- per month and charged on top of the rent. The municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.250,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.