Lovely studio at the Bergse Dorpsstraat in the Hillegersberg district for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the second floor at the back. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Bergse Plas, several shops, restaurants and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with half open kitchen.
- Half open bedroom.
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, microwave-oven combination and washing machine.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: Single glazing.
- The monthly rent is € 799,-. The costs for gas, water electricity and internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 115,-. Additional monthly costs consist of municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 50,- (without any guaranty).
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 914,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of € 2.200,-. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of € 4.000,- for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.