Recently renovated 3-room apartment at the Beijerlandselaan in the Feijenoord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 12 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 24m².
- Bedroom of ca. 11m².
- Extra room of ca. 5m², with access to the balcony.
- Balcony of ca. 5m².
- Bathroom with toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and window covers.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 925,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 325,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I have found my lovely apartment through Perfectrent. The person who helped me to in the whole process was Aniek since the day number 1 that I went to look the place she was very friendly polite and 100 profesional. Spite there were a huge group of people at the time looking for the same place . Once I applied for this place I was fortunately selected and since then thanks to Aniek all the process went smoothly and fast. The communication with her was top Completely recommend her and the company Many thanks Aniek