Newly renovated 2-room apartment with cozy back yard at the Aegidiusstraat in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the ground floor. The city centre is reachable in 7 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. The popular Lusthofstraat with multiple shops and supermarkets is just around the corner. In short distance you can also find the Erasmus University, the Oudedijk with several shops, the Kralingse Plas and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 25m².
- Bedroom of ca. 18m².
- Bathroom of ca. 4m².
- Separate toilet of ca. 2m².
- Storage with washing machine connection of ca. 1m².
- Garden of ca. 12m².
- Inventory/Decoration: PVC flooring, lamps, window covers and hanging system for paintings.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label B.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.145,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.290,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We would love to show this house!
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.