Very nice, newly renovated 3-room apartment garden at the 3e Pijnackerstraat in the Oude Noorden district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the entrance level. The apartment is around the corner from the Zwart Janstraat. A very lively shopping street in the Old North, where stores, restaurants and nice squares with various activities are abundant. The district is located close to the center, near the Central Station. The supermarket and Station North are a short walk away.
- Spacious entrance with separate toilet and storage room with washing machine connection.
- Through a staircase of a few steps, access to the living room with open kitchen of ca. 18m².
- Adjusting the bedroom of ca. 14m², slightly elevated from the living room.
- Spacious extra room of ca. 7.5m².
- Luxury bathroom with bath and shower of ca. 5m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, shower, washing basin, and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.050,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.100,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation for students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.