Spacious 4-room apartment in Rotterdam Feijenoord for rent - ideal for 3 students. The apartment is situated at the 2e Rosestraat, in walking distance to the shopping street Beijerlandselaan, supermartkets and the tram station. Cycling to the city centre takes only around 10 minutes. The apartment is situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the building. The hip area Kop van Zuid with Hotel New York and the Hogeschool Inholland are just 15 minutes walking or 5 minutes cycling away.
- Living room of ca. 30m².
- Bedroom of ca. 16m².
- Bathroom of ca. 3m².
- Balcony of ca. 3m².
- Bedroom of ca. 19m².
- Bedroom of ca. 20m².
- Separate toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: kitchen without appliances.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.295,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 425,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.295,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 3 persons who plan to share a household for the long term (Dutch: duurzaam gemeenschappelijk huishouden.). Please note that if the majority of the residents are students, this does not constitute a sustainable shared household.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person, and 3 times the rent for 2 people and 3.5 times the rent for 3 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
- Please note that if the majority of the residents are students, this does not constitute a sustainable shared household (in the case of more than 2 tenants).
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I have found my lovely apartment through Perfectrent. The person who helped me to in the whole process was Aniek since the day number 1 that I went to look the place she was very friendly polite and 100 profesional. Spite there were a huge group of people at the time looking for the same place . Once I applied for this place I was fortunately selected and since then thanks to Aniek all the process went smoothly and fast. The communication with her was top Completely recommend her and the company Many thanks Aniek