Just 5 minutes away from central station: Spacious 2-room apartment at the 1e Middellandstraat in the Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the third floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 5 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen of ca. 36m².
- Bedroom at the back side of ca. 14m².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 4m².
- Storage with washing machine connection of ca. 1m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps, window covers and hanging system for paintings.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 995,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 995,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.
My experience with PerfectRent was excellent. Aniek was my agent always very friendly and open to answer any questions I had. There was no need to sent out any reminders for the answer came pretty quickly. I received a very good explanation about the way the viewing renting etc. would go. Very satisfied about the service I received