Wonderful 2-room apartment at the ‘s-Gravenweg in the Prins Alexander district for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition and is situated on the fourth floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 13 minutes by public transport. Around the corner you can find Metro station Capelsebrug as well as the Spar Supermarket. The Erasmus University or the woods of Kralingen can be reached withing less than 10 minutes by bike.
Please note, the advertised photos are of another similar apartment.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen of ca. 27m².
- Bedroom of ca. 13m² with bathroom en suite.
- Bathroom en suite with toilet of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Hall of ca. 6m².
- External storage.
- Beautiful shared courtyard garden with picnic tables. The green areas of the complex are beautifully landscaped and neatly maintained. This lovely spot by the water is a great place to relax after a busy day. It is also the ideal way to get to know the neighbours a bit better.
- Inventory/Decoration: the apartment is rented in bare condition.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: city heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- In front of the door, there are parking spots for rent for € 40,- per month (subject to availability).
- Access to the apartment via the staircase or two elevators.
- The monthly rent is € 1.073,50. This rent is exclusive of the service costs of € 76,50 per month. Additional monthly costs consist of heating, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.150,00.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to gross monthly income by 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!