Wonderful 2-room apartment at the ‘s-Gravenweg in the Prins Alexander district for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition (take-over of floor possible) and is situated on the third floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 13 minutes by public transport. Around the corner you can find Metro station Capelsebrug as well as the Spar Supermarket. The Erasmus University or the woods of Kralingen can be reached withing less than 10 minutes by bike.
- Bright living room with open kitchen of ca. 30m².
- Cozy bedroom of ca. 14m².
- Bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Hall of ca. 5.5m².
- Shared bike storage.
- Beautiful shared courtyard garden with picnic tables. The green areas of the complex are beautifully landscaped and neatly maintained. This lovely spot by the water is a great place to relax after a busy day. It is also the ideal way to get to know the neighbours a bit better.
- The advertised photos are of a similar apartment on a different floor.
- Inventory/Decoration: the apartment is rented in bare condition. The current laminate floor can be taken over from the departing tenant.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label B.
- In front of the door, there are parking spots for rent for € 40,- per month (subject to availability).
- The monthly rent is € 1.025,-. Additional monthly costs consist of heating, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.025,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
My experience with Perfectrent was very professional and organized. Kirsten was extremely helpful with every question I had and very patient. She reassured me whenever needed and was honest about the property I m renting.