Wonderful 2-room apartment with a wide view at the ‘s-Gravenweg in the Prins Alexander district for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition (take-over of floor possible) and is situated on the fifth floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 13 minutes by public transport. Around the corner you can find Metro station Capelsebrug as well as the Spar Supermarket. The Erasmus University or the woods of Kralingen can be reached withing less than 10 minutes by bike.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen of ca. 33m². The living and bedroom offer a splendid view from the fifth floor.
- Bedroom of ca. 12m² with bathroom en suite.
- Bathroom en suite with toilet of ca. 4m². The washing machine connection is present here.
- Separate toilet in the hall.
- Hall of ca. 5m².
- Storage on the ground floor of ca. 4m².
- Shared bike storage.
- Beautiful shared courtyard garden with picnic tables. The green areas of the complex are beautifully landscaped and neatly maintained. This lovely spot by the water is a great place to relax after a busy day. It is also the ideal way to get to know the neighbours a bit better.
- Inventory/Decoration: the apartment is rented in bare condition. The current laminate floor can be taken over from the departing tenant (asking price € 300,-).
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, dish washer and microwave-oven combination. The kitchen island was placed by the departing tenant and can be taken over (asking price € 600,-).
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: city heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- In front of the door, there are parking spots for rent for € 40,- per month.
- Access to the apartment via the staircase or two elevators.
- The monthly rent is € 960,-. Additional monthly costs consist of heating, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 960,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are permitted in consultation with the landlord.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!