Newly renovated 3-room apartment at the ‘s-Gravendijkwal on the edge of the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first and second floor. The heart of the city center can be reached in 2 minutes by bike or in less than 10 minutes on foot In short distance you can find the trendy Nieuwe Binnenweg with several popular bars, restaurants, the supermarket and shops.
Layout first floor:
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 26m².
- Bedroom of ca. 8m².
Layout second floor:
- Cozy bedroom of ca. 11m² with attic of ca. 5m².
- Modern bathroom with toilet of ca. 5m².
- Hall of ca. 3m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.250,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The maximum renting period is in first instance 12 months. With good tenancy there is the intention of extending the rental agreement for an unlimited time afterwards.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.