Spacious, bright 2-room apartment with spacious sunny balcony at the De La Reystraat in Ridderkerk-Bolnes for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the third floor of a quiet complex. The complex is well maintained and has an elevator. Around the corner you can find shopping center "de Werf", including a large supermarket. Within walking distance are also several public transport options.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen and access to the balcony which is facing south.
- Large bedroom, also with access to the balcony.
- Private storage in the basement.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge/freezer, oven, cooker and exhaust.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, washing basin and washing machine connection.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 995,-. On top of the rent there will be a prepayment of € 55,00 for heating expenses. Additional monthly costs consist of water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 125,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.050,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I moved to a new house in Kralingen Willem Ruyslaan about 4 months ago. I am very satisfied with the overall service quality of Perfectrent. Aniek was the agent that helped me from the beginning. She was punctual and responsive. I would happily ask her to help me again when I move to or purchase a new house. The renting process that Perfectrent set up was quick and reasonable as well. I browsed quite a few houses through other agents too but without hesitance chose the current house due to its good location reasonable rent and well-maintained conditions. And of course the reliable agent. Since the property management company was a different one I did not talk to Perfectrent one month after the move-in date. But until then they remained responsive in order to make sure that my move is smooth and without any problem. I highly recommend Perfectrent especially to Expats.