Spacious 5-room apartment at the Domela Nieuwenhuisweg in Dordrecht for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the third floor. In short distance you can find some stores and the supermarket. The centre and train station of Dordrecht are just 10 minutes away by bike. By train it will take you just 15 minutes to get to Rotterdam Central Station.
- Living room of ca. 23m².
- Kitchen of ca. 6m².
- Bedroom of ca. 17m².
- Second bedroom of ca. 14m².
- Balcony of ca. 11m².
- Third bedroom of ca. 7m².
- Extra room of ca. 6m².
- Hall of ca. 7m².
- Bathroom of ca. 2m².
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 2.5m².
- Private storage in the basement of ca. 7m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: kitchen without appliances.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: partly double glazing.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 950,-. The costs for heating are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 75,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 100,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with children.
- The maximum rental period is 24 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.